Here are the final details of tomorrow’s Sunday Services, following the disruption due to the snow:
- Services at St David’s and St Edeyrn’s are cancelled.
- At All Saints Cyncoed, there will only be ONE service – the 10.30am Holy Eucharist. Both the 8am and 6pm services are cancelled.
- At All Saints Llanedeyrn, the 9.30am All Age Eucharist will go ahead as planned followed by the Annual Congregational Meeting.
Given that the roads are still treacherous and there is still a large amount of snow on the ground, please think carefully about whether you can attend church safely and do not take any undue risks.
Due to the extreme weather conditions, we have had to cancel a number of events:
- Last night’s Magical Lent event was cancelled, but the Lent series will continue as usual at St Edeyrn’s next Thursday 8th.
- The Organ Recital, originally scheduled for tonight, Friday 2nd, will now take place in two weeks on Friday 16th March at 7pm at All Saints Cyncoed.
- Tomorrow’s St David’s Supper will now take place next Saturday 10th, beginning at 7pm in the Church Hall at ASC.
At the moment we are planning for our normal services to go ahead as planned on Sunday, but we will announce any decisions with regard to services in our churches as soon as we have made them.
All Saints Cyncoed and the Ministry Area Office will remain closed today. Any enquiries can be directed to the Rectory on the usual office number (029 2075 2138) or to the emergency Clergy mobile number (07955 402871).
We encourage everyone to stay safe and only travel when necessary.