Here is a selection of prayers for families to use at home during the Coronavirus restrictions.
- The sections in WHITE are for praying together. The sections in YELLOW are notes and directions.
- Prayer is simply talking to God. There is no right or wrong way to do it.
- Some people find it helpful to close their eyes and put their hands together to help them not be distracted.
- There are some prayers which you can read aloud and others that involve a bit more interaction.
- We say Amen at the end of our prayers which mean ‘we all agree’.